Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The beginning of a bucket list

Be able to support myself financially and be able to provide for myself and for Leo
Pay off my credit cards
Start a savings account
Own my own house
Visit a beach, see the ocean
Make a difference in at least one person's life
Get my turtle tattoo
Write and publish a book
See the northern lights in Alaska and listen to wolves howl
Learn and practice yoga
Visit an amusement park and ride a roller coaster
Visit as many states as possible as time allows
Go to a foreign country 
Love myself including all the minor imperfections that I have no control over.
Understand that happiness is a state of mind. It changes like the tides of the ocean.
Realize that in order to be happy in life I have to be happy even if everybody else  around me is miserable.
 Do not let others opinion reflect how I feel about what I want out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment