Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This Thursday I am thankful for stumbling upon a website called MyFitnessPal  this website has been an amazing lifesaver. I joined the site May 21 2011 weighing in at 225 lbs. Going forward from that day until now I am now at 204 lbs. That is total of 21 lbs lost which might seem little to some but for me is a great achievement. I am like many people out one of those who struggles with losing weight and with finding the motivation to lose the weight. I do realize a big part of it is internal and finding the strength inside, the drive, and the determination to do it and help yourself.

However, another big part of it is having support. This site has given me that. I've met a wonderful group of people who I am proud to call my friends who are going through this same journey as me. We support each other, laugh with each other, cry, scream, and everything in between. Having the support and the push they can give when times get rough really does help. It's nice knowing that the journey is not being made alone but rather is being made by people who are stepping along the same stones trying to lose weight and get healthy.

To my friends on MFP this Thursday I say Thank you. I'd not be where I am today without your support, your love, and friendship. I raise my glass of water to you. You all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment