Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just a little blue

I woke up today feeling sad. Not the break down burst into tears sad but just an overall feeling of melancholy. I'm sure part of this is the separation from Daniel and having to learn to be alone and on my own. Its hard to do. Granted, nobody ever said that this would be easy. I just wish things were different. Its hard going from a being around somebody for three years then going to a you're on your own now. Well, as on my own as it can get while living with my parents so I can resolve my debts and a cat whom I love to pieces. He's currently chasing down his red catnip ball. I think he lost it somewhere in one of the other rooms so now he's got the wandering around going on. I'll probably have to go find it for him.

I'm not sure how long I'll be here at my parents place. No longer then necessary of course but long enough to get my debts paid and after that I'm not sure where I'll end up. I do know one thing for sure once I've got my money straightened out and enough time built for vacation I would like to take a trip and see the ocean. I want to walk barefoot in the sand and dip my toes into the water. Its something I've never done or seen so I would like to do it. When I get that opportunity I can cross it from my list of things that I would like to do.

I know eventually it will all work out. It always does but right now its hard to see the sunshine through the clouds.



No comments:

Post a Comment